Elite Pre-Workout - REPP Sports Broken Arrow 30 Servings
Don't say we didn't warn you! This is an intense pre-workout not meant for beginners! Getting better workouts in the gym is something everyone is always looking for. If you're looking for something to boost your energy and focus before an intense workout, this may be the perfect performance product for you. This is unlike anything you've tried before. Introducing REPP Sports Broken Arrow!
REPP Sports Broken Arrow Pre-Workout Benefits
- Fuels Muscle Cells
- Fast Acting
- Promotes Energy & Focus
- Increases Physical Output
- Extreme Pumps
- Advanced Pre-Workout
- Boosts Performance
How Does REPP Sports Broken Arrow Work?
REPP Sports Broke Arrow uses cutting edge ingredients to give its users the most explosive workout that you've ever had. It's ingredients will give you endless energy & laser focus. But, it's not for everyone & here's why:
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is an amino acid that helps to boost your performance by boosting your endurance. More endurance means lifting means more muscles!
- Caffeine: Caffeine is known to suppress hunger & is mostly used to get instant energy. How much caffeine is in Repp Sports Broken Arrow? Well a whopping 350mg! That’s almost 3 cups of coffee! Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant and can give you that instant energy and focus you need to dominate the gym!
- L-Taurine: L-Taurine is an amino Sulfonic Acid. It is a required building block of protein, so you need Taurine to build muscle and to feed muscle! Taurine can also help with hydration and makes it easier on the muscles to hold more water!
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to make protein and synthesize proteins! What this does is stimulant the brain to help produce dopamine to boost your mood and reduce your stress.
- Alpha GPC: This is a compound that deals with the brain. Alpha GPC for bodybuilding is important because it helps to increase acetylcholine in the brain and provide dopamine and energy. You’ll get a better workout, a better mood, and have more fun in the gym!
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Carnitine is an amino acid that is made in the body and helps to break down fatty cells and storage. Basically, this helps to lose fat by forcing your fat cells to convert into energy and that is what the body gets its energy from, rather than carbs. But with the Acetyl part attached, this helps to boost endurance and boost your mood in the gym!
- Black Pepper Extract: Also known as Piperine, this is the active compound in black pepper that helps to increase absorption of the ingredients to your body! It’s very useful to boost the benefits of the ingredients and to make sure your workout can be at its best.
How Do I Take REPP Sports Broken Arrow?
We suggest taking 1 scoop 15-20 minutes before your workout for optimal energy & focus. To assess tolerance, use half a scoop 15-20 minutes prior to your workout. Store in a cool & dry place.
REPP Sports Broken Arrow Pre-Workout Ingredients
Servings Size: 1 or 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 20/40
*Information Based on a 2 Scoop Serving
Citrulline Malate 6000mg
Beta Alanine 3200mg
Betaine Anhydrous 1500mg
Caffeine (from Anhydrous and Citrate) 350mg
ALpha GPC 100mg
Theobroma Cacao Extract 100mg
Black Pepper Extract 5mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
REPP Sports Broken Arrow Side Effects & Warnings
This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a pre-existing health condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, seizure disorder, psychiatric issues, or diabetes. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS CONTAINS CAFFEINE. Do not take with other sources of caffeine.
Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25–37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z
Xu YJ, Arneja AS, Tappia PS, Dhalla NS. The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease. Exp Clin Cardiol. 2008;13(2):57–65.
de Salles Painelli V, Saunders B, Sale C, et al. Influence of training status on high-intensity intermittent performance in response to β-alanine supplementation. Amino Acids. 2014;46(5):1207–1215. doi:10.1007/s00726-014-1678-2
Go to pre workout
Been my favorite for awhile. Great blend if ingredients.
Broken arrows kicks a$$
Broken Arrow Preworkout
Great product. Gives you the energy for a great workout. Would highly recommend.
Best Pre-Workout Out There
I love using Repp Sports Broken Arrow, It gives you plenty of boost, helps maintain focus, and prevents fatigue and failure. This stuff is the best on the market!
Repp pre-work out powder
Amazing! This is one of the best pre-work out powders around!
It’s an awesome product.
It got to my house fast. Also works great.