Redcon1 Basic Training Series L-Citrulline 60 Servings
Redcon1's Basic Training Series is a series of basic single ingredient supplements. Redcon1 L-Citrulline is part of this new basic training series and features 3 grams of L-Citrulline per serving to promote increased blood flow and pumps, improved exercise capacity, and a boost in cognition.
Redcon1 L-Citrulline Highlights & Benefits
- 3 Grams L-Citrulline Per Serving
- Great to Add to or Stack With Your Stimulant Preworkout
- Great for Late Night Workouts When You Don't Need Stims
- Increased Exercise Capacity
- Increased Blood Flow and Muscle Pumps
- Improved Cardiac Function
- May Help With Erectile Function
- Enhanced Cognition and Mental Performance
- May Help Boost Immunity
What Does L-Citrulline Do For The Body?
L-Citrulline is a natural form of the amino acid citrulline, it helps to boost nitric oxide levels to increase blood flow, in turn delivering nutrients to your muscles, increasing vascularity and providing a nice muscle pump.
Add 1 scoop to 8-10 ounces of water or beverage of your choice. Can be stacked or added to your current preworkout supplement.
Redcon1 L-Citrulline 60 Servings Ingredients & Label
Warnings & Side Effects
Store in a cool dry place after opening.
Gonzalez AM, Trexler ET. Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Review of the Current Literature. J Strength Cond Res. 2020 May;34(5):1480-1495. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000003426. PMID: 31977835.